Knitted baby hat patterns
. When can baby
Knitted Baby Hat Patterns
- A repeated decorative design
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- Make (a stitch or row of stitches) in such a way
- made by intertwining threads in a series of connected loops rather than by weaving; "knitted garments"; "a hand-knitted sweater"
- Make (a garment, blanket, etc.) by interlocking loops of wool or other yarn with knitting needles or on a machine
- (knit) tie or link together
- Knit with a knit stitch
- (knit) make (textiles) by knitting; "knit a scarf"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- an informal term for a person's role; "he took off his politician's hat and talked frankly"
- A shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform
- Used to refer to a particular role or occupation of someone who has more than one
- headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- put on or wear a hat; "He was unsuitably hatted"
Cabled Baby Hat
Pattern (10-cable hat) from:
Yarn: Less than half a skein each of Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton
Time: Less than one day each
Notes; The yarn I used was thicker than the yarn she used in the pattern, so for the smaller baby hat, I decreased by 32 stitches (two repeats of the two-cable pattern), and
cut out 3 rows of the K6, P2. For the larger baby hat, I decreased by 16 stitches and knit all rows as listed. I think the smaller hat is too small... maybe a preemie size. I think the larger hat is about the size for a one-year old. We'll see.
Baby hat and booties
Hat modified from baby hat pattern in Joelle Hoverson's Last Minute Knitted Gifts, done in washable wool. Booties from same book, done in angora.
See also: make your own baby headbands david guetta baby when the light lyrics black twin baby boys reflux babies treatment folding baby bath tub antique baby buggy baby keepsakes boxes silver baby bootie charm how to decorate baby nursery baby baptism images
- (月) 05:23:07|
- Category: None